- I love newborn babies. Each new baby brings a special light and unconditional love into the world. It’s my blessing to share in that light.
- I love providing support and education to new mothers and watching them embrace motherhood and feel confident about being a new mom.
3. I love teaching the partners how to calm and soothe their newborn. It empowers them and provides relief for the mother.
4. I love the way I feel after sharing my skills and support with parents. Gratified, joyful and appreciated.
5. I love the relationships I have built with new families, other postpartum doulas and professionals who are as passionate about this as I am.
6. I love being able to create my own schedule and work the hours I desire.
7. I love that I can do this career anywhere in the world as a DONA International Doula.
8. I love being able to do what I love and still make money doing it.
9. I love that I will be able to do this career for as long as I want, even as a grandma.
10. I love that this career requires very little money to get started. Just the cost of education. No inventory, no storefront or office space. You can run this business from your home.
11. This career feeds my soul and captures my heart.